Thursday, 8 October 2026

Vs Tegevajaro Miyzaki (away) 8/10/26 Emperor's Cup third round

 

Tegevajaro Miyazaki 0 - 2 Kawasaki Frontale

I’m ashamed to say this was another game I had to miss. After doubling up on the youth games last weekend, I would have loved to go to Miyazaki for this match, but work and money got in the way. With this in mind, there’s not that much to write really. We scored twice, and that’s about all I know. Flashscore was pretty useless for this match. According to that site every shot in the match was on target from both teams and we only had 27% possession. Maybe these things are true but it doesn’t seem that likely. Athough Hasebe did seem to stress that we weren't very good in the his post match interview so maybe the stats were right! Next up, Nagoya Grampus at home on Sunday. I will be at that game so will probably have something more to say next time. 
 
Team 

GK 49. Svend BRODERSEN
DF 5. SASAKI Ashai
DF 22. Filip UREMOVIC (Yellow card 31')  
DF 28. MARUYAMA Yuichi
DF 13. MIURA Sota
MF 8. TACHIBANADA Kento
MF 6. YAMAMOTO Yuki 
MF 17. ITO Tatsuya
MF 14. WAKIZAKA Yasuto
MF 23. MARCINHO
FW 97. DERIK LACERDA 

Subs

GK 21. HAYASAKA Yuki
DF 2. MATSUNAGANE Yuto
MF 19. KAWAHARA So
MF 20. MOCHIYAMA Kyosuke (Yellow card 72')  (on for DERIK LACERDA 65')  
MF 25. YAMAICHI Shuto (on for ITO 74')  
DF 29. YAMAHARA Reon (on for MARUYAMA 83')
FW 34. OSA Ryuki (on for WAKIZAKA 83')
FW 41. IENAGA Akihiro (on for MARCINHO 74')
FW 93. KAYKE QUEIROZ

Goals

MARCINHO (Frontale) 12' 0-1
MIURA (Frontale) 50' 0-2

 
Highlights
  

No comments:

Post a Comment