Sunday 6 October 2024

Vs Machida Zelvia (away) 5/10/24 J League match 33

Machida Zelvia 1 - 4 Kawasaki Frontale

As is probably obvious from the result of this game, I didn’t go. This time it was due to me being sick though. So sick that I slept through the first half and even when I watched the second, I did so horizontally and with not a great deal of conviction. All I’ll say is that Oniki went back to 442 and almost the same starting line up as against Niigata and once again we scored lots of goals. Whether he’ll stick with it in the next Levain Cup game or revert to his beloved and ineffective 433, we’ll see. I’m prepared to listen to financial offers from either Frontale fans, opposition fans or Frontale haters as to whether I should attend next weekend. If I have the power to curse us, I might as well get something out of it, right? Send me a message with your pledge.

Next up the first leg against Niigata, away on Wednesday. I’m not going so we can maybe be positive about that game.

Team

GK 1.
JUNG Sung-Ryong
DF 31. VAN WERMESKERKEN Sai
DF 5. SASAKI Asahi
DF 2. TAKAI Kota
DF 13. MIURA Sota
MF 19. KAWAHARA So
MF 77. YAMAMOTO Yuki
MF 14. WAKIZAKA Yasuto
MF 23. MARCINHO
FW 20. YAMADA Shin
FW 9. ERISON

Subs

GK 22. HAYASAKA Yuki

MF 8. TACHIBANADA Kento (on for YAMAMOTO 79')
FW 11. KOBAYASHI Yu (on for ERISON 86')
MF 17. TONO Daiya (on for MARCINHO 79')
FW 30. SEGAWA Yusuke
DF 35. MARUYAMA Yuichi (on for TAKAI 31')

FW 41. IENAGA Akihiro (on for YAMADA 79')
 
Goals

NAKASHIMA (Machida) 13' 1-0
MIURA (Frontale) 28' 1-1
YAMADA (Frontale) 38' 1-2
ERISON (Frontale) PEN 50' 1-3
MARCINHO (Frontale) 71' 1-4


Highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment