Wednesday 21 February 2018

Vs Ulsan Hyundai (away) 20/2/18 - ACL Group Stage Match 2

Ulsan Hyundai 2 - 1 Kawasaki Frontale

Another game I couldn’t attend or even watch due to work so I’ll be brief. It’s now played three and lost three for us and the need to get this season going with even a half decent result becomes all the more pressing. As far as I can tell, we lost this game to two great goals from them combined with things still not clicking for us up front and a lack of organisation in the middle and at the back. We had a few players missing due to injury (Kengo, Elsinho, Hasegawa) but the majority of the line up were what we have to presume is our first choice eleven. We dominated possession but once again failed to get our shots on target. The one shot on target resulted in our goal which was a Chinen header from a Noborizato cross. So well done to two of our subs. The highlights made it look like we had a few shots, but it really doesn’t matter if their keeper doesn’t even have to make a save in the whole game as the stats I’ve seen suggest. I’ll save the in depth and amateur rambling for the next game which I’ll actually be able to attend. I’ll finish with these stats, taken from Flashscore, so perhaps not 100% accurate, but I think they say something:
Minutes played: 282
Shots on target: 10

Next up are Jubilo Iwata away on Sunday. Thankfully this year it’s not at the Yamaha stadium which I didn’t bother with last year as the previous season's experience wasn’t that great. Hopefully at ECOPA it will be much more enjoyable and if we can pull off a miracle and get something from the game, all the better! I’m ditching my normal closing sentence as it didn’t seem to be doing much good, so instead I’ll end with a dolphin emoji. 🐬 


Team

GK 1. Sung-Ryong JUNG
DF 25. MORITA Hidemasa
DF 3. NARA Tatsuki
DF 5. TANIGUCHI Shogo
DF 7. KURUMAYA Shintaro
MF 21. EDUARDO NETO
MF 10. OSHIMA Ryota
MF 41. IENAGA Akihiro
MF 4. OKUBO Yoshito
MF 8. ABE Hiroyuki
FW 11. KOBAYASHI Yu

Subs 
GK 30. ARAI Shota
DF 2.  NOBORIZATO Kyohei (on for ABE 65')
FW 9. AKASAKI Shuhei
MF 19. MORIYA Kentaro (on for NETO 81')
DF 17. TAKEOKA Yuto
FW 20. CHINEN Kei (on for OKUBO 71')
DF 23. EDUARDO

Goals
 
JUNG (Ulsan) 42’ 1-0

LEE (Ulsan) 66’ 2-0
CHINEN (Frontale) 85' 2-1
 
Highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment