Sunday 15 August 2021

Vs Kashiwa Reysol 14/8/21 J League match 24

Kashiwa Reysol 0 - 0 Kawasaki Frontale 

If you've seen the highlights of this game you probably know more than me about it. This was another game I missed after having a COVID vaccination. But at least this time I wasn't supposed to actually be attending it as there were no away tickets on sale. This should be last game I have to miss due to COVID related things... unless I get very unlucky. Looks like it was a good one to miss though. I'm not going to say anything about the game because I know nothing about it. Seeing the stats and the results, I thought it best to not even watch the highlights. All I will add about this game is two comments my Frontale friends sent in our Line group. 'The ref isn't giving anything' and 'Their keeper had a great game'.

Up next, Shimizu away in the Emperor's Cup. I've already moaned a couple of times about it being a 50/50 support game at a neutral venue and it's being played at Shimizu's stadium in front of only their fans. If we lose, I'll bring this up many more times in the next blog post. Go Frontale! (and we really need a GO! as it feels like we're wobbling a bit recently even if most of the results haven't really looked that bad).

Team
GK 1. Sung-Ryong JUNG
DF 13. YAMANE Miki
DF 5. TANIGUCHI Shogo
DF 4. JESIEL
DF 2. NOBORIZATO Kyohei
MF 6. JOAO SCHMIDT
MF 47. HATATE Reo
MF 8. WAKIZAKA Yasuto
FW 41. IENAGA Akihiro
FW 9. LEANDRO DAMIAO
FW 16. HASEGAWA Tatsuya

Subs
GK 27. TANNO Kenta
DF 7. KURUMAYA Shintaro (on for NOBORIZATO 85')
FW 11. KOBAYASHI Yu (on for LEANDRO DAMIAO 85')
FW 19. TONO Daiya (on for HATATE 77')
MF 22. TACHIBANADA Kento (on for WAKIZAKA 77')
FW 24. MIYAGI Ten (Yellow card 65') (on for HASEGAWA 58')
MF 28. YAMAMURA Kazuya
 
Goals

not a sausage
 
 
Highlights
 

No comments:

Post a Comment