Wednesday 6 November 2019

Vs Urawa Reds (away) 5/11/19 - J League match 32

Urawa Reds 0 - 2 Kawasaki Frontale

I couldn't go to this game due to work. It was moved to a Tuesday night with a 18:30 kick off to try to help Urawa win the ACL. We'll see how that works out. It's helped us pile the pressure on the top three. We're coming for you! Hmmmm... Yeah right. But it's always nice to beat Urawa and nice to get another win on the board. All I know about this game is what I have gleaned from looking at the match stats and the highlights videos, so I'm not going to bore on about it. But I wanted to get this post done as soon as possible as I won't really be gaining any more insight as the days pass. Next up, Kashima away on Saturday. The bus journey is almost certainly going to be a nightmare. This is the first opportunity that we have to ruin someone's title chase. I'm still torn as to who I would prefer to win the league. Actually, completely bewildered would be more accurate. We'll see, I guess. Let's hope we can keep the wins coming. Go Frontale!

Team

GK 21. ARAI Shota
DF 26. MAGUINHO
DF 5. TANIGUCHI Shogo
DF 34. YAMAMURA Kazuya
DF 7. KURUMAYA Shintaro
MF 25. TANAKA Ao
MF 6. MORITA Hidemasa
MF 41. IENAGA Akihiro
MF 28. WAKIZAKA Yasuto
MF 19. SAITO Manabu
FW 9. LEANDRO DAMIAO (Yellow card 67')


Subs
GK 1. Sung-Ryong JUNG
DF 3. NARA Tatsuki
MF 8. ABE Hiroyuki (on for WAKIZAKA 89')   
MF 10. OSHIMA Ryota (on for MAGUINHO 46')
FW 11. KOBAYASHI Yu (on for LEANDRO DAMIAO 67')
MF 16. HASEGAWA Tatsuya
MF 22. SHIMODA Hokuto

Goals

WAKIZAKA (Frontale) 35' 0-1
KOBAYASHI (Frontale) 78' 0-2
 

Highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment