Saturday 11 August 2018

Vs Yokohama F Marinos (home) 5/8/18 - J League match 20

Kawasaki Frontale 2 - 0 Yokohama F Marinos


I’ve barely managed to get this post out before the next game and as I wasn’t able to see any of the match due to my summer holiday, I’m not going to say too much about it.  I’m going to miss a few games actually, but hopefully will be able to at least watch some of them on DAZN. (I've now deleted the part where I moaned about Nara not playing as apparently he's injured. Wish they'd make the injury situation a bit clearer. It would stop me moaning about Oniki and stop me making a fool of myself!)

Team 

GK 1. Sung-Ryong JUNG
DF 18. ELSINHO
DF 5. TANIGUCHI Shogo 
DF 7. KURUMAYA Shintaro
DF 2. NOBORIZATO Kyohei
MF 10. OSHIMA Ryota (Yellow card 53’)
MF 25. MORITA Hidemasa (Yellow card 64')
MF 11. KOBAYASHI Yu
MF 14. NAKAMURA Kengo
MF 41. IENAGA Akihiro
FW 8. ABE Hiroyuki

Subs
GK 30. ARAI Shota
DF 17. TAKEOKA Yuto (on for ELSINHO 72')
MF 19. MORIYA Kentaro 
FW 20. CHINEN Kei  
MF 27. SUZUKI Yuto (on for NAKAMURA 77') 
DF 29. MICHAEL JAMES
MF 37. SAITO Manabu (on for ABE 85') 

Goals  

KOBAYASHI (Frontale) 34’ 1-0
KOBAYASHI (Frontale) 71' 2-0

Highlights

The Frontale youtube channel usually has longer highlights provided by DAZN, but given that a previous year's highlights got wiped when the broadcaster got changed, I'm going to stick with the official J League ones. But you can watch the longer highlights here if you want. And we have that extra footage video again at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment